>> DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEET
The prodigal son was given a ring, sandals, a robe and a meal with the Father ….
• A ring on our finger signifying authority we’ve not earned
• Sandals on our feet showing Status we’ve not strived to attain , living in sonship and freedom.
• The Father’s robe, clothing us in his righteousness, giving us his appearance, walking in his likeness.
• Eating at a table in intimacy, consuming food and having our fill of that which will never leave us empty.
It begins with intimacy.
2 Chronicles 7:14
and my people, who bear my name, humble themselves, pray and seek my face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
His will for our land…. Healing. Bringing the Kingdom come WHEREVER WE ARE!
1Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2and of instruction about washings,a the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3And this we will do if God permits.
Do we really want HIM or just the things that come along with him?
SEEK MY FACE | Do we want to KNOW HIM? Do we want HIS HEART?
“After removing Saul, he made David their king. He testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.‘”
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.
Where do we have influence?
( Gaining prophetic vision for every area of our lives )
- Our Own Lives
- Our Family & Household
- Our Workplace / arena of income ( businesses )
- Our Community of Faith
- Our Role to the Body and the Lost ( ministry )
- Our City , Nation , World
- Any other place of influence
7“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. 9Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? 11If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!